WHEN:December 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Come out and celebrate the Christmas spirit at the 2017 Christmas Parade and Courthouse Lighting.
The parade will begin at 1:00pm followed by the Lighting Ceremony at 6pm.
Road Closure and Detour Information
In anticipation of the Christmas Parade and Courthouse Lighting on Saturday, December 2, 2017, the City of Prescott would like to make you aware of extended road closures and detour route information.
Hwy 89 will be closed at Carleton St. Traffic heading north, needing access to the west and north side of Prescott will be detoured at W. Leroux St, then north on Park Ave to Gurley St. Travelers needing access to east Prescott will be detoured at Carleton St, east to Mt. Vernon St, then north to Gurley.
Travelers coming from north and west Prescott, via Iron Springs and Willow Creek, downtown can be accessed at Whipple St to Sheldon St.
Closures beginning at 8:00am
- Gurley St (Montezuma St. to Cortez St.)
Closures beginning at 8:30am
- Staging area
- Willis St (Montezuma St to Mt. Vernon St)
- Marina St, Alarcon St, and Pleasant St (Sheldon St to Gurley St
- Parade Route
- Cortez St (Sheldon St to Goodwin St)
- Goodwin St (Cortez St to Montezuma St)
- Montezuma St (Goodwin St to Sheldon St)
Closures beginning at 10:00am
- Hard Barrier Closures
- Hwy 89 S. at Carleton St
- Goodwin St, Gurley St, and Willis St. at Granite St
- Montezuma St at Willis St to Sheldon St
For more information please call Recreation Services at 928-777-1552.